last update 2019-03-30
Links (English language)
- Heim Theory in the web
- Other download resources – some pdf-files
Sorry, some of the links are outdated and have vanished from the Internet
Heim Theory in the web
- "The Research Group Heim-Theory attempts to call
other physicists’ attention to this theory by suitable
presentations of Heims works. The Research Group Heim-Theory
decided to give an extensive theoretical introduction to Heim`s
derivation of the mass formula first of all. Otherwise it might not be
understood by most of the readers. For that reason and because of
further other activities the publication of the mass formula will be
It should be reported, however, that a renewed numerical evaluation of
the mass formula – by use of the most accurate value of the
gravitational constant existing at present (still unknown to Heim) –
results in better values for all elementary particles considered."
(copyright by Dr. K. Gruener) (2002)
In july 2003 the group started to publish an Introduction to
Heims Mass Formula.
- Heim theory at www.the-unidentified.net
- Some easy to understand English papers about Heim Theory by Sven Kolbow
– The Unified Quantum Field Theory of Burkhard Heim and the 5th Dimension
– Information structures of consciousness
- Publisher of Burkhard Heims original books.
- Walter_Droescher at www.researchgate.net
- List of publications by Walter Dröscher and Jochem Häuser about Extended Heim Theory (EHT), who add new concepts to Heim theory and derive some additional conclusions about physical interactions in R6.
Forum: Burkhard Heim's Particle Structure Theory at physorg.com
- Diskussion regarding the computation of Heims unified formula of particle masses
with different software tools (Java, Excel).(2006)
- Burkhard Heims 1982 and 1989 Mass Formulas implemented in various
programming languages, such as C, C#, Excel, maxima, Mathematica, Pascal.
- New: Pictures of Burkhard Heim:
- A visit at the Heim family (mullerpower.com)
Two pictures from the 60s (web.archive.org) (2010)
Other download resources (Internet)
(D) – since 2000 Illobrand von Ludwiger publishes a
lot of new material here regarding the Heim Theory.
2. Berkant Goeksel has
scanned some of the articles that where pubished only at the German
(PDF-files are in low resolution):
The link above is down.
||Beck, H., von Ludwiger: Basic Ideas of Burkhard Heims
Unified Field Theory, MUFON-CES-Report #11, Interdisciplinary UFO
Research (details )
||Beck, H. The Generation of Antigravity MUFON-CES-Report No. 11,
Interdisciplinary UFO Research (details)
||Heim, Burkhard: Elementary Structures of Matter (for a better
copy see protosimplex)
||Harasim, A. Ludwiger, I. v.; Kroy, W.; Auerbach, H. Th.
Laboratory Experiment for Testing the Gravi-Magnetic Hypothesis with
Squid-Magnetometers; SQUID '85 (details)
||Heim, Burkhard Vorschlag eines Weges zur einheitlichen
Beschreibung der Elementarteilchen; Zeitschrift für
Naturforschung 1977 (details in German
- this article from 1967 shows some thoughts of Burkhard Heim
regarding the coppling of gravitational field and magnetic fields and
the comments of other scientists
- "CONQUEST OF GRAVITY AIM OF TOP SCIENTISTS IN U. S." New
York Herald-Tribune: Sunday, November 20, 1955, pp. l & 36. You
find the name of B. Heim here, but there are a lot of errors.
- This is an article that appeared in a magazine called `Flying
Saucers' that was written in 1967 by Maj. Donald E. Keyhoe. There
are some errors here. ("Heim revealed that by direct
experimentation he had discovered a positive lead to
back to top
© Olaf Posdzech, 2000